|COMPANY NAME||KS Material Co., Ltd.|
Kosei No.3 Bldg. 4F, 2-12-11 Shinyokohama,
Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 222-0033, JAPAN
|Capital||42 million yen|
|Main Banks||Resona Bank,Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,
Mitsubishi UFJ Bank,Kawasaki Shinkin Bank,Shiba Shinkin Bank
- Kyouei Yoko Co. was established in Central Tokyo to sell automotive components.
- The Industrial Machinery Sales Division was spun off into Kyouei Seiko Co., as a new company with the view of greater expansion.
- To expand into new markets with new products and marketing strategy, the company’s name was changed to KS Material Co., Ltd.
- Technology Research Institute Established in Sakai-shi, Osaka.
- Sapporo Sales Office established in Kita-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido.
- Sales Headquarters relocated to Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa.
- Industrial Materials Department established in Minami-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka.
- Headquarters relocated to Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa.
Sapporo Sales Office relocated to Toyohira-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido.
- Food Division established in Kohoku-ku, Yokohamashi, Kanagawa.
Engineering Department and Industrial Materials Department relocated to Izumi-shi, Osaka.
- Permission to operate as a cosmetics product manufacturing and sales business obtained.
- Project Development Headquarters established in Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa.
- Moved the Engineering Department and the Industrial Materials Department to Osaka Yodogawa Ward Separated Food Business Division and established Sakai Co., Ltd. as a new company